How to Order
Step 1. Log in or create an account for the best experience. Choose your product and select a color. You can order multiple sizes and colors from the same page.
Step 2. Enter sizes and quantities for the selected color by entering a number in the corresponding size field. You can click the plus icon beneath the field to see the backordered stock. You can check the inventory status for all sizes in your selected color by checking the “Show backordered stock that will become available” box.
Step 3. Add a logo or choose “No Logo”
First, select the logo placement from the dropdown. Click the “Add Logo” button. If you are not logged in you will be prompted to log in, create an account or upload up to two logos as a guest.
When you shop as a guest, your logos and shopping bag will not be saved when you leave the site.
Once logged in, upload a file from your PC or choose an approved logo if you have one. You can also choose a previously uploaded logo. The logo will preview on your selected product for certain logo placements.
Add special instructions if needed, then click the "Add to Bag" button to save your selections. You will get a confirmation of what you added to the bag. You can repeat these steps to add more colors, just click the “Add Another Color” button.
The Shopping Bag icon on the upper right of the page will also show the number of items (excluding fees) in your bag.
You will be able to review and edit your selections in the Shopping Bag before you check out. You can also click the “Email a Quote” button to send yourself and up to three colleagues a summary of your Shopping Bag before submitting your order.
When determining and choosing your merchandise selection – here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Orders with 6+ units of the same item will receive the best pricing on application fees.
In addition to the cost savings associated with 6+ units of like items, ordering this way significantly reduces your order complexity, leading to timely delivery and order accuracy.
- Please avoid handing out our catalog or encouraging your staff to individually choose from the full product selection across our website. We do not accept personalized orders of this kind.
How to Email a Quote
Follow the How to Order instructions above, and then click the "Email a Quote" Button in the Shopping Bag to email an order quote without placing your order.
- To save your shopping bag selections for a future order, please create an account or log in.
- Registering is not required to email your quote.
- Taxes will not be calculated for your quote.
- Please note: If you leave the product page without adding items to your Shopping Bag, you will lose the selections you have made.
- For help with your quote, please call one of our Account Representatives at 800-554-4071.
L.L.Bean for Business makes it easy for you to place large orders by providing current inventory levels across sizes and colors for all products. Due to timing of order activity, this information might not be up to date at the moment when you are shopping the site. Adding products to your Shopping Bag and clicking “Place Order” does not guarantee inventory availability. We will do our best to fill your order. In the event that we are unable to, our representatives will help you find the perfect replacement. At L.L.Bean for Business, we strive to give you the best service in the industry so you and your team can simply step outside.