Shipping & Handling Rates
|Merchandise Total||Regular/Standard Delivery||Express Delivery|
|Up to $25||$4.95||$19.95|
|$500.01+||2.5% of Merchandise Value||4% of Merchandise Value|
- A shipping and handling charge equal to 2.5% of the gross merchandise total will be added to orders over $500 (minimum charge is $4.95).
- Shipping cost is estimated and may be updated once we review your order.
- Gift Cards are shipped to a single address free of charge.
- Shipping and handling fees will be quoted for gift cards going to more than one address.
- Once your order is ready to ship, Regular/Standard shipping takes 3 to 6 business days.
- Express delivery available upon request.
- Some orders containing products with large dimensions may be assessed an additional shipping and handling fee based on the destination.
- Without personalization approx. 8 business days
- Repeat order with approved logo approx. 8 business days
- New logo set up approx. 16 business days
First-time orders usually have two stages: setting up the logo and then applying the logo to merchandise. Logo setup usually takes about a week; logo application and order processing takes about two weeks. Repeat orders are generally shipped in eight business days. Estimated lead times may increase from November through January due to higher volumes.
Delivery times are estimates; some items may take longer for delivery. Personalized items require additional production time. Please call us to discuss your needs and timing.
All dates are estimates and subject to change. We will notify you if we are unable to meet the estimated date for any reason. Please allow additional processing days if the item is being personalized. You will receive an email when your backorder ships. Your card will not be charged for backordered items until they ship.
Because of the complex guidelines related to shipping internationally, our Website only supports US addresses. If you need to ship to an international location, please contact us and an account representative will work with you to coordinate shipping.