How to Duplicate a Previous Order
Duplicating previous orders is easy and will save you time.
Note: If you made changes to your original order after you submitted it online, the Shopping Bag will reflect the finalized order once it has been shipped.
- Log in using the Account dropdown at the top right of the page.
- Once logged in “Account” will update to “Welcome.” From the Welcome dropdown, select “Purchase History” to see your previous orders.
- Click on the order number link or the "View" button to view an order before duplicating it.
- Click the "Buy Again" button next to the order you would like to duplicate. If you already have items in your Shopping Bag, you can merge the duplicated order into your Shopping Bag or you can replace the items in your Shopping Bag.
- The Shopping Bag icon in the top right corner of the site will update with the new number of items.
- Click the “OK” button to go back to your Purchase History. Items will be added to your Shopping Bag.
- Click the “Cancel” button if you do not want to duplicate the order. Items will not be added to your Shopping Bag.
Editing a Duplicated Order
To edit the duplicated order:
- Navigate to the Shopping Bag by Clicking the Shopping Bag Icon at the top right of the site.
- Update quantities, colors, items and logos for your new order.
- Click the "Continue to Checkout" button to complete your order.